Choosing a dialysis center represent an important decision. Patients will spend large amount of time in the location to receive their dialysis so selecting the best provider is essential.
At Johnson Dialysis, we love our patients and our entire philosophy focuses around providing excellent, unparalleled patient care.
- Hemo-dialysis – we provide outpatient Hemo-Dialysis treatment to patients with End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD).
- Social Worker Service – the facility has a dedicated Social Worker who works with our patients on matters relating to their insurance needs, transportation, transplant options, etc. and other social issues they may encounter as a dialysis patient.
- Dietitian – there is a well-experienced dietitian in the center who evaluates the patient’s health and advises them on the right and proper food to take to maintain their well-being.
- Medical Doctor - Johnson Dialysis has a Medical Director who checks, evaluates, and visits the patients on a regular basis to ascertain that the patients are receiving the proper dialysis treatment, and listens to patients on their concerns.
- Nursing Staff- dedicated Nursing Staff who are well-experienced in hemo-dailysis are ready and available to provided clinical care to patients.
- Patient Care Technicians - the center is staffed by well-experienced Patient Care Technicians who directly takes care of the patient, monitors their treatment, and provide any need of the patient while on dialysis.
Hours of Operation
Business Office: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Dialysis Center: 4:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.